SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We continue to work diligently and strive to get your orders to you on time. While our facilities are running at 100% on-time fulfilment rate, couriers are experiencing shipping delays due to the pandemic. Unfortunately, delays by the shipping carriers are beyond our control. Please allow for extended delivery times for your order.
What are your delivery time frames?
Your estimated delivery date will be shown at checkout when you place your order. It will also be included on your confirmation email. Our Customer Services cannot speed up or change delivery times.
STANDARD UK **3 – 5 working days
EUROPE **7 – 10 working days
USA/CANADA/REST OF THE WORLD **7 – 14 working days
** Starts when your order has been shipped, and does not include standard processing time of up to 2 business days. Business days do not include Saturdays, Sundays, or UK Holidays
How long will it take my order to process for shipment?
- All orders are subject to processing time that is separate and apart from the time it takes for a shipment to reach its destination once it has been picked up by the courier.
- All orders take up to 2 business days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays) to process.
How long is your In-Transit Time to receive my package once my order has shipped?
- In-Transit time starts when your order has been shipped, and does not include our standard 2 business days processing time applicable to the shipping method selected at the time of checkout.
- Business days do not include Saturdays, Sundays, or UK Bank Holidays.
My order hasn’t arrived!
Sorry that your order hasn’t been delivered yet.
- Check your estimated delivery date on your order confirmation or on the tracking portal. - Make sure to wait until your estimated delivery date to receive your parcel. - If it is past your estimated delivery date, check the latest tracking from the courier on the tracking link.
- Unfortunately, our customer services cannot change or fix delays experienced by couriers- so please only get in touch with us at email@example.com if there is no update from the courier on their tracking and we will be happy to assist.
My delivery is late!
- All transit times are measured in working days (Monday - Friday) and are effective from the first day after your order is made.
- Whilst we do our very best to accurately estimate delivery times, sometimes for reasons beyond our control it is possible that delivery to some destinations may take a little longer.
- If your shipment is late, please accept our unreserved apologies. Email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can establish an ETA for your delivery.
What if I refuse a delivery?
- Please don’t refuse a delivery. Unfortunately, refused deliveries will incur a cost of the original delivery plus the return cost. Any refund made will be minus the total delivery and return cost in the case of refused deliveries.
Out of stock items
- If your order includes multiple items and one (or more) of the items are out of stock: we will go ahead and ship the rest of your order, issuing a refund to your original form of payment for the item(s) not in stock.
- If you are experiencing a non-delivery or your tracking information states that your package was delivered by the courier but you have not received it; you must contact us within 10 days to file a claim.
- We will assist you in working with the courier to complete the claims process. Please note: Claims can take up to 30 days to complete (depending on the shipping courier used).
- PrettyNextDoor does not hold or accept responsibility for packages that have been reported as delivered by the courier. We do not issue refunds or credits for packages that the courier confirms as being
- Shipping fees are non-refundable. If you refuse any shipments from PrettyNextDoor, you will be held responsible for the original shipping charges, plus the cost of returning the package to us. This amount will be deducted from any credit issued.
- We offer shipping to Europe, USA, Canada, and most other countries.
- For international shipments, the goods will be imported on behalf of the consignee/buyer. The consignee authorizes PrettyNextDoor to import the goods on their behalf. Further, the consignee/buyer agrees PrettyNextDoor may delegate the obligation to import the goods on their behalf to a subcontractor (e.g. customs broker). The consignee will pay any taxes & duties in addition with the purchase price of the goods.
- Shipping methods do not include Duties or Taxes.
- PrettyNextDoor is not responsible for applicable customs fees, import duties, taxes or any other charges.